NAHB International Builder’s Show 2014: SimpliciKey Showcases New KeyCloud
Are you planning to attend NAHAB International Builder’s Show?
Image via nahb.org
Come see us in fabulous Las Vegas! We will be showcasing the new, modern design and increased functionality of Keycloud, our first mobile web application, and the stylishly streamlined look of our classic SimpliciKey deadbolt design. We will be setting up shop in Booth#C3166 on February 4, 2014.
“Homeowners are consistently searching for ways to find connected home solutions that make life easier while also being worthy of a home’s front door - and we believe KeyCloud boasts the features that meet those needs,” says Jason Pizzillo, President of SimpliciKey LLC. “With KeyCloud’s new logging, history and remote access features, we are aiming to make life just a little easier for today’s busy families.”
Complementing our classic electronic deadbolt’s current functions, such as the ability to lock/unlock a home remotely from any smartphone or computer, KeyCloud will be demoing new features along with a new design at the show, including:
- Rules: Conveniently set doors with a KeyCloud-compatible SimpliciKey remote control electronic deadbolt to lock on schedule (i.e.: Door locks at 11 p.m. every Saturday).
- Lock status: Check the lock/unlock and battery status of every KeyCloud-compatible SimpliciKey home lock, right from your phone or computer—anywhere in the world!
- History: See who has accessed your KeyCloud-enabled doors via what method (key code or keyfob) and at what times.
- Increased indoor keyfob range.
- New modern, sleek strike plate design and handle set combination.
Get excited to see more of what you love and expect from SimpliciKey!